POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Continued cloth experiments (quicktime ~450 kb) : Re: Continued cloth experiments (quicktime ~450 kb) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continued cloth experiments (quicktime ~450 kb)
From: Chaps
Date: 22 Nov 2001 08:00:36
Message: <3bfcf6f4@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am very interested in your experiments. Sinc I saw your first animation I
have tried to do the same. I've got some results, but the parsing time is
huuuuuuuuuuuuuge. how do you handle that?

On my side I've started to write an external utility in C++ that can perform
the cloth animation and provide mesh2 objects at each clock steps. However,
I've still many "open points" like synchronizing the rendering and my
utility program, input the cloth description from a union of bicubic
patches...

Chaps.

news:211120012034559380%reu### [at] chorusnet...